- We ask all students to register online and reserve their class time in advance using the BAMBU online scheduling system. This will help us better manage our intimate space and ensure a comfortable setting for all students. Learn more here.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class, allowing extra time if you’re visiting for the first time or are not pre-registered. Studio is normally open 20 minutes prior to start of class.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the studio space. BAMBU provides a shoe rack inside the reception area and cubbies to store your belongings in the room behind the studio. Please do not leave valuables with your shoes.
- Please turn off cell phones upon arrival. As a courtesy to all students, we ask that you please refrain from using your cell phone in the studio.
- We do have mats available for use at the studio but encourage you to bring your own and ask that you clean your borrowed mat after using.
Class Refund Policy
All classes, passes, and sessions are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. Unless otherwise noted, services must be used in the time allotted and at the time scheduled. Any class passes or monthlies or credits not used within the assigned duration will be forfeited.
Workshop and Series Cancellation Policy
Once you register for a workshop or series, your space has been reserved.
- To cancel your reservation in a one-time workshop, you must contact the studio (email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person) 48 hours or more before the workshop. You will receive a credit that can be applied for future classes and events. No credits will be issued within 48 hours before a workshop.
- Once a class series has begun, no refunds will be issued. If you need to drop out before the start of a series and we are able to replace your spot, then you will receive credit toward future classes and events.
If a workshop or series is cancelled, all fees will be refunded in full. Occasionally, a regularly scheduled class may be cancelled due to weather or special circumstances. Pre-registered students will not be charged and will be notified of the cancellation in advance. Please be sure to check here for the latest class schedule and teacher updates