CLASS REFUND POLICY
All classes, passes, and sessions are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. Unless otherwise noted, services must be used in the time allotted and at the time scheduled. Any class passes or monthlies or credits not used within the assigned duration will be forfeited.
Cancellations: If you can no longer attend class, please remove yourself from class registration in fitDEGREE three (3) hours prior to start time. Email, text, or social media messaging for requests to cancel registration will not be accepted. If you ‘no-show’ for a class, you will lose that class.
OUTDOOR CLASS POLICIES
Pre-registration: REQUIRED for all outdoor classes. No refunds or returns. Registration will close one hour prior to the start time of all outdoor classes. No cash drop-ins.
Weather: In the case of inclement weather, class will be canceled on the fitDEGREE app, and registered students will be notified. We will also post on Facebook and Instagram. We will do our best to make a decision 1-hr prior to class, but please know this is not always feasible. If a class is canceled b/c of the weather, the class will be credited to your account and available for use at any time.
- Class size is limited – pre-registration required. No cash drop-ins.
- Social distanced set up – mats must be 6 feet apart for those living in separate homes
- For students who are fully vaccinated, masks are optional.
- Students must BYO mat and props.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
WORKSHOP AND SERIES CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you register for a workshop or series, your space has been reserved.
- To cancel your reservation in a one-time workshop, you must contact the studio (email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person) 48 hours or more before the workshop. You will receive a credit that can be applied for future classes and events. No credits will be issued within 48 hours before a workshop.
- Once a class series has begun, no refunds will be issued. If you need to drop out before the start of a series and we are able to replace your spot, then you will receive credit toward future classes and events.
If a workshop or series is canceled, all fees will be refunded in full. Occasionally, a regularly scheduled class may be canceled due to weather or special circumstances. Pre-registered students will not be charged and will be notified of the cancellation in advance. Please be sure to check here for the latest class schedule and teacher updates