Our physical studio may be closed, but our community is open! Join us for online classes streamed via Zoom.
- Classes will be held via online meeting software Zoom. To save time, download Zoom onto your laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone before class. (Be sure to register using the same first and last name on your MindBody account.)
- Login to your MindBody account right now (or create an account if you’re new) and check all the boxes to receive text and email notifications so we can send you the link to access your class.
- Sign up for class using your membership or any package. See schedule. Note that all times are EST
- We’ll send you a link to a Zoom meeting via email and/or text. Click the link 10-15 minutes before class time to join your virtual classroom!
- Set yourself up in a space with a strong internet signal, with your personal yoga mat and any props or alternatives you have. Towels, books, and belts can stand in for rolled-up mats, blocks, and straps! Your teacher will teach a class catered to small spaces and limited props.
- When you enter the online class, your audio will be muted and your camera turned off. You will have the option to turn on your camera during class. Mics may be open at the start of class but the teacher will mute all mics once class begins.