Our physical studio may be closed, but our community is open! Join us for online classes streamed via Zoom.
New to yoga? Our next Absolute Beginners series starts soon. Learn more.
- Classes are held via online meeting software Zoom. To save time, download Zoom onto your laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone before class.
- Sign up for class using your membership or any package. See schedule. Note that all times are EST
- We’ll send you a link to a Zoom meeting 15 minutes before class time! When you click the link you’ll be in the virtual studio space and checked into class.
- Set yourself up in a space with a strong internet signal, with your personal yoga mat and any props or alternatives you have. Towels, books, and belts can stand in for rolled-up mats, blocks, and straps! Your teacher will teach a class catered to small spaces and limited props.
- When you enter the online class, your audio will be muted and your camera turned off. You will have the option to turn on your camera during class. Mics may be open at the start of class but we ask that students mute all mics once class begins.
Recordings are made of Live Stream classes and are available to students who register for the class but are unable to attend. Links to available recordings will be emailed to students by request and will be accessible for 24 hours. Note: Due to a number of factors, we cannot guarantee recordings for every class.